Where and when will the Walk happen?
The walk-a-thon will be held at the Washington School fitness track on Friday October 5th during school hours. Rain date is Friday October 12th. Many students will walk during their gym class. Please come out during the following times to cheer on your students!
9:00-10:00 AM Kindergarten
10:00-11:00 1st & 3rd grades
1:00-2:00 PM Kindergarten & 2nd grade
2:00-3:00 4th & 5th grades
How can I support the Walk?
Make walk-a-thon pledges and donations on behalf of participating students–all students that return walk donations will be entered in a raffle where the top prize is tickets to a Bulls game. Pledge sheets were sent home with kids from teachers.
What do I need to do after the day of the walk?
1. Completion letters with donation envelopes will be sent home with your student on the day of the walk.
2. Get your walk money in by October 19th to be considered in award calculations and raffle –results will be announced mid-October.
3. Continue to support PTO fundraising efforts so that we can reach our goal of $30,000.
From The PTO
- Out of Stock
- V-Show Front Row Seats for Saturday, November 10th at 7:00 pm
- Sold for: $300.00
- Auction finished
- V-Show Front Row Seats for Saturday, November 10th at 2:00 pm
- Starting bid: $100.00
- Bid now
- V-Show Front Row Seats for Friday, November 9th at 7:00 pm
- Current bid: $110.00
- Bid now
Please thank and support our sponsors who have graciously donated prizes and/or monetary support to fund the incredible PTO hosted activities for our children this year.
We are fortunate to have such a supportive community.
Please patronize them and tell them you’re a Washington Family!