Registration for the spring season of Let Me Run boys will open on Monday, March 2nd at 8:00 AM!Let Me Run is much more than a running program for boys. Our trained coaches combine exercise with fun activities and lessons to help boys learn teamwork, build relationship skills, create friendships, grow emotionally, amplify their self-esteem, empower themselves and others, and live an active lifestyle. We nurture and celebrate every aspect of what it really means to be a boy and we let them run.
- The program is open to 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Washington Elementary boys and will be limited to 16 participants, with a wait list if there is additional interest.
- The season will begin Tuesday, April 14th and run for seven weeks.
- Practices will be held every Tuesday and Friday evening, from 6:15 PM – 7:30 PM at Washington Elementary.
- The season will end with the Trot Against Trafficking 5k at Washington Elementary on June 6th.
- Registration price of $148 includes the cost of the 5k for the Let Me Run participant. We recommend each participant have an adult register for the race with them, but this is not a requirement to participate in the 5k.
Let Me Run does offer financial assistance, and more information can be found about the program at https://letmerun.org/about-the-program.Here is the link to register:https://chicago.letmerun.org/teamsPlease email Lisa Falconer at email@example.com with any questions.